Hono is the name of this clean, simple and straightforward WooCommerce WordPress theme
. But just because Hono is simple, doesn’t mean it lacks features. Far from it. Hono comes with the usual bells and whistles that you’d expect of a WooCommerce theme, all packed into a well-organized folder structure that lets you easily add new features to your site without having to dig through a huge, disorganized mess. Likewise, check out these minimalist WordPress themes
for more simple, clean options.
Hono is built with responsive, retina-ready design, so it looks good on tablets, smartphones, and desktops alike. It’s also super customizable and has plenty of built-in hooks and features for adding your own brand of style to your site.
The Theme Options panel makes it easy to change colors and fonts, while the Customizer panel makes it easy to modify individual elements.
The only catch: this theme is meant to be as simple and straightforward as it is. If you’re looking for something that looks pretty, but doesn’t have a ton of options, this is definitely the WooCommerce theme for you.
- Responsive design — Looks great on tablets and desktops as well as on smartphones.
- Custom colors — The Theme Options panel gives you access to over 100 customizable colors.
- Custom fonts — Use any font that’s installed on your WordPress site or upload a new one.
- Custom layouts — Each theme option page is organized by its own section.
- A wide variety of built-in styles — Every section of every option page comes with its own style that can be toggled on or off.
- A custom logo — Every option page comes with an optional custom logo.
- Header and footer images — Every option page comes with its own header and footer image.
- Built-in social media sharing — Every option page comes with its own social sharing bar.
- Shortcode support — You can insert any of the available shortcodes directly into your content.
- Custom styles — In the Customizer panel, you can change font sizes, colors, and other attributes.
So, that’s all for the Hono WordPress WooCommerce theme. As a closing note, the theme is pretty easy to setup, and I did a lot of research to find out how I could get this theme to work for you, but it’s up to you whether or not to use this theme.
What do you think of the theme? Do you like the theme? What’s your take on the themes ease of setup?
Let me know in the comments.